Rampart Hydro Services is seeking an Equipment Detailer. The Equipment Detailer is responsible for cleaning and detailing hydrodemolition, vacuum and water treatment equipment and trucks and vehicles and maintaining the cleanliness of the yard. We offer excellent pay, health benefits, and 401k.
If you are interested in this position and meet the following requirements, please consider applying. We would be happy to have you as a member of our team. Please email resumes and/or applications to email@example.com or fax resumes to 412-262-6188. Click here to open Rampart’s application.
The responsibilities of the Equipment Detailer will include, but are not limited to:
• Clean vehicles and equipment;
• Clean and maintain the equipment yard;
• Inventory equipment parts and tools;
• Count, stack and inventory hose;
• Prepare equipment for shipment to projects;
• Run errands when required;
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements for Employment:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Valid driver license with a good driving record;
• Pre-employment physical and drug test
• Background check
• Able to Lift 100 lbs and physically fit
• PMA (positive mental attitude)
• Able to adjust to changing work conditions
What we offer:
• Excellent Pay
• Heath Insurance including dental and eye care
• Vacation and Holiday Pay including 2 weeks per year and 10 paid holidays
• 401-K with matching contribution
• Weekly pay with direct deposit
• Safe Working Conditions
Rampart is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and is a drug-free/tobacco-free workplace.