Rampart Hydro Services is a specialty subcontractor that has an opening for an Estimator. The Estimator will be responsible for estimating and selling projects. We offer excellent pay, health benefits, and 401k.
If you are interested in this position, please consider applying. We would be happy to have you as a member of our team. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax resumes to 412-262-6188, or complete an employment application (fillable form) and return via email or fax.
The responsibility of the Estimator includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Review plans and specifications to determine the scope of work.
- Contact contractors/customers to develop the scope of work.
- Prepare the estimate and proposal.
- Follow up with customers to secure the work.
- Travel to visit customers as necessary to complete the sale.
- Review historical data (i.e., productivity analysis reports) to improve estimates.
- Track and analyze market share and trends including competitor activities.
- Demonstrated success in estimating and obtaining construction contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Construction or equivalent.
- Ability to read and understand plans and specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with contractors/customers.
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, Word, Internet Searching techniques.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in construction estimating.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ sales experience with contractors.
- Health Insurance, including dental, vision, life and disability
- Holiday Pay and Accrued Vacation Time
- 401-K available, company match after 1 year
- Company Cell Phone
Requirements for Employment:
- Employment Application
- Valid Driver’s License
- Pre-employment physical and drug test
- Background checks – Credit & Driving Record
Rampart is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and is a drug-free/smoke-free workplace.