Rampart Hydro Services is seeking Field Technicians. The Field Technician is responsible for the operation and maintenance of hydrodemolition, vacuum and water treatment equipment. We offer excellent pay, health benefits, and 401k..
If you are interested in this position and meet the following requirements, please consider applying. We would be happy to have you as a member of our team. Please email resumes and/or applications to email@example.com or fax resumes to 412-262-6188. Rampart’s application can be found at http://rampart-hydro.com/employment.
• Safely operate and maintain Ultra-High Pressure (36,000psi) concrete demolition, vacuum, and water treatment equipment.
• Responsible for jobsite activities including job set up, work performance, close out, and daily reporting.
• Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and report equipment problems.
• Represent the company on the job.
• Drive equipment to the project site.
• Prepare and submit paper work daily.
• Work requires out of town travel.
Requirements for Employment:
• High school degree or equivalent;
• CDLA or desire to obtain a CDLA;
• Pre-employment physical and drug test;
• Background check;
• Able to lift 100 lbs and physically fit;
• Willingness to travel throughout the USA up to 75% (passport required);
• Mechanical experience (preferably with diesel engines);
• PMA (positive mental attitude);
• Adaptable; Able to adjust to changing work conditions.
What we offer:
• Excellent Pay (commensurate with skill set);
• Heath Insurance including dental and vision care;
• Vacation and Holiday Pay including 2 weeks per year and 11 paid holidays;
• 401K with matching contribution;
• Travel reimbursement including mileage, travel time, and per diem;
• Cell phone;
• Weekly pay with direct deposit;
• Safe Working Conditions;
• Training including classroom and hands-on at our facility and in the field.
Rampart Hydro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and is a drug-free/tobacco-free workplace.