If you are interested in this position and meet the following requirements, please consider applying. We would be happy to have you as a member of our team. Please email resumes and/or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax resumes to 412-262-6188. Rampart’s application can be found at http://rampart-hydro.com/employment.
• Determine equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests;
• Perform diagnosis and repairs;
• Perform routine, preventative, and unscheduled maintenance;
• Identify worn and damaged parts;
• Ensure work area is properly maintained, functional, and clean;
• Support field projects by taking equipment service and troubleshooting calls;
• Inspect equipment prior to dispatch to field projects;
• Assist others to complete equipment maintenance; and
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements for Employment:
• High school degree or equivalent;
• Minimum of two years of experience working on heavy trucks and diesel powered equipment;
• Peterbilt, Volvo, Freightliner, Cummins, Detroit, CAT, vacuum truck and trailer experience a plus;
• PA Class 7 Inspection License or willingness to obtain a plus;
• Pre-employment physical and drug test; and
• Background check
What we offer:
• Excellent Pay (commensurate with experience);
• Heath Insurance including dental and vision care;
• Vacation and Holiday Pay;
• 401K with matching contribution;
• Weekly pay with direct deposit; and
• Opportunities for professional development.
Rampart Hydro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and is a drug-free/tobacco-free workplace.