Rampart Hydro Services is seeking an Experienced Heavy Truck/Construction Equipment Mechanic. The Mechanic is responsible for maintenance of diesel trucks and construction equipment. We offer excellent pay, health benefits, and 401k.
If you are interested in this position and meet the following requirements, please consider applying. We would be happy to have you as a member of our team. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 412-262-6188.
• Determine equipment condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests;
• Perform diagnosis and repairs;
• Perform routine, preventative, and unscheduled maintenance;
• Identify worn and damaged parts;
• Ensure work area is properly maintained, functional, and clean;
• Support field projects by taking equipment service and troubleshooting calls;
• Inspect equipment prior to dispatch to field projects;
• Assist others to complete equipment maintenance; and
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Requirements for Employment:
• High school degree or equivalent;
• Minimum of two years of experience working on heavy trucks and diesel powered equipment;
• Peterbilt, Volvo, Freightliner, Cummins, Detroit, CAT, vacuum truck and trailer experience a plus;
• PA Class 7 Inspection License or willingness to obtain a plus;
• Pre-employment physical and drug test; and
• Background check
What we offer:
• Excellent Pay (commensurate with experience);
• Heath Insurance including dental and vision care;
• Vacation and Holiday Pay;
• 401K with matching contribution;
• Weekly pay with direct deposit; and
• Opportunities for professional development.
Rampart Hydro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity and is a drug-free/tobacco-free workplace.