- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; indentifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Enhances maintenance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Previous Experience
- Supply Management Skills
- Mechanical Inspection Skills
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Inventory Control
- Ability to run lathe and mill
- Knowledge of machinist tools
- Knowledge and Ability of reading and building off of blueprints
- CDL and a willingness to travel occasionally a PLUS
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental/Vision, Life & AD&D and LTC
- Holiday Pay and Accrued Vacation Time
- 401-K available, company match after 1 year
- Travel reimbursement including, hotel, per diem, rental car, travel time and expense
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Safe working conditions including safety equipment and safety training
- Requirements for Employment:
- Pre-employment physical and drug test
- Background check; Driving Record
- Completed application including:
- Work history
- Employment references
- Driver Application for CDL applicants (if and when appropriate)
- Valid Drivers License
If you meet these requirements, then please consider applying.
Please visit our website at www.rampart-hydro.com
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
Please complete an online application: Employment Application