Our field technicians are the key to our success. We provide excellent training and wages. The responsibilities of the field technician will include, but are not limited to:
- Operate and maintain Ultra-High Pressure (36,000 psi) concrete demolition, vacuum and water treatment equipment
- Responsible for job site activities, including job set up, work performance, close out, and daily reporting
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, and report equipment problems
- Represent the company at project job
- Drive equipment to the project site
- Work requires out of town travel from March thru November
We offer Excellent Pay, Heath Insurance including dental and eye care, Vacation and Holiday Pay including 2 weeks per year and 10 paid holidays, 401-K with matching contribution, Travel reimbursement including mileage, travel time, and per diem, Cell phone, Weekly pay with direct deposit, Safe Working Conditions, and Training including classroom and hands-on at our facility and in the field.
Requirements for Employment: CDLA or desire to obtain a CDLA, Pre-employment physical and drug test, Background check, Able to Lift 80 lbs and physically fit, Willingness to travel, Mechanical experience (preferably with diesel engines), PMA (positive mental attitude), Adaptable; Able to adjust to changing work conditions.
If you meet these requirements, then please consider applying.