Rampart Hydro Services has an opening for a construction Project Manager. The position, based in Pittsburgh, will be responsible for managing and coordinating Rampart’s construction projects. Responsibilities of the Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Regular communications with field technicians, customers and customer’s on-site representative;
- Coordinating the work activity of the field technicians and the customers;
- Scheduling personnel and equipment to field projects;
- Assist Logistics Coordinator with project needs such as fuel, air-fare, lodging, equipment transport, and rental equipment;
- Analyze daily reports to monitor field performance;
- Monitor project production and provide billing information as required;
- Review and approve field expense reports and hours worked;
- Provide after hours phone support for field technicians;
- Communicate with Shop Manager concerning equipment problems and improvements;
- Communicate with sales department concerning scope of work;
- Analyze job cost and production compared to budget and determine cause for over/under performance;
- Provide feedback to Training/Safety Manager on Field Technician performance;
- Insure Field Technicians are following Rampart safety program and DOT regulations;
- Organized, adaptable, and flexible;
- Understanding of basic mechanics;
- Willingness to take calls after hours;
- Prior military experience a PLUS;
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Internet searching;
- PMA (positive mental attitude);
- Team approach to working with others.
- Minimum 3 years with a transportation company or a heavy/highway construction company or related industry;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Health insurance, including dental, vision, life and disability
- Holiday pay and paid time off;
- 401-K available, company match after 1 year service;
- Company Cell Phone
Requirements for Employment:
- Pre-employment physical and drug test
- Background & Driving Record Checks;
- Completed application;
- Work history;
- Employment references;
- Valid Driver’s License.
Please visit our website at www.rampart-hydro.com to learn more about Rampart.
Please email resume to: email@example.com. Please include salary requirements.
Rampart Hydro Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free and smoke free workplace