Rampart offers its mobile water filtration units for its own hydrodemolition and surface cleaning projects as well as on a stand-alone basis.
The largest fleet of hydrodemolition vehicles and equipment in the industry also contains more water filtration units than any other in the industry.
If you are searching for solutions to control, dispose, treat, or filter water, we can help; it’s in our name.
Rampart Hydro Services is rapidly becoming the Hydrodemolition “Going Green” industry leader by introducing it’s Automated Vacuum Filtration System! Our goal is to make the hydrodemolition process more environmentally friendly by filtering, treating and recycling waste water. This unit will allow Rampart to reuse the treated water back through the Ultra High Pressure Pumps greatly reducing the amount of water needed for operation, saving money and natural resources for future generations.
- Removes suspended solids (TSS)
- Reduces PH to between 5 and 9, safe for discharge
- Environmentally friendly diatomaceous earth for filtration
- Self contained and portable, No site impact
- Large Filter Media Drum
- Self Contained Power Unit
- 3000 Gallon Slurry Tank
- 500 Gallon PH Reducing Tank
- Filters and Treats 3,500 Gallons Per Hour
- Liquid slurry converted to dry solids
- Disposal costs reduced
- Used Filter Media Is Suitable for Landfill